CHADAR TREK QUESTIONS/ QUERIES
• Best Time: Jan – Feb
• Difficulty Level: Moderate (Mental fitness is more important than physical fitness)
• Temperature: Night Time temperature around (-25 degrees)
Day Time temperature around (-5 degrees)
• Daily Distance: Around 5-6 hours / 12kms
• Group Size: Max 10 (Trekking best enjoyed in a small team)
• Can women do the trek as well?
Ans. Chadar Trek requires mental strength and women are better at it ! (Anyday)
• Things to carry for the trek: List would be sent to you after you confirm your booking.
• Type of Shoes: Good trekking shoes are a must.
• My heavy bag: Don’t worry !Your bag will be carried by a porter.
• Level of fitness: Just don’t come with zero preparation/walking/running.
• Type of food provided: Veg/Non Veg as per your preference.
• First Aid: All the necessary things would be there with the team with the
exception of a doctor!
• Is a date change possible? : Yes if you have a group of friends and they are okay with it.
• Carrying Medicine: If you have any kind of medical conditions please let us know in advance.
• Flight Cost: Not included in the cost but you can reduce your trek cost by
booking your flight tickets for Leh in advance.
Get in touch:
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org